The term ‘TW Services’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is TW Services, Commercial Waste Processing & Recycling Centre, Richborough Hall, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent CT13 9N. Our company registration number is 03501825. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This hire contract is subject to the following conditions where the Client is a private householder and is supplemented by TW Services's standard conditions of trading where the Client is a commercial enterprise.
The Client is the person or business entering into the contract with the Company for the hire of a container and the disposal of waste.
The Company is TW SERVICES and includes employed personnel of the Company or appointed sub-contractor.
1. The Company will provide the container in accordance with the instructions given by the Client at the time of placing an order. Any variance may result in additional charge, which will be advised to and agreed with the Client.
2. Payment for the container hire must be made at time of order by credit/debit card or by cheque or cash either posted or handed to the driver at time of delivery. No variation to this condition is permitted unless expressly agreed between the Client and an authorised representative of the Company.
3. The container will be placed on the highway or on the Client's premises. The Client is responsible for ensuring that adequate space is available for access to and use of the container. Where the container is to be placed on the highway, this is subject to the Company obtaining a Highway permit from the relevant authority for which it will recharge the cost plus an advised administration fee. Should the Client choose to obtain the permit, this must be agreed with and a copy provided to the Company's satisfaction.
4. The Company accepts no responsibility for any damage to Client's or any other person's property howsoever caused, during the period of hire of the container, unless by proven negligence on the part of the Company.
5.The Client is responsible for ensuring adequate protection of the container until collected by the Company. In particular:
5.1. If the container is on the highway, the cones and lights provided must be in proper use. Should a problem become apparent during the hire, the Company should be advised.
5.2. The container must not be moved, tampered with or otherwise damaged. No fires are permitted in the container.
5.3 The container must not be filled above the top of its sides.
6. Unless otherwise agreed, only dry non-special wastes must be placed in the container.
6.1. In particular, the following types of wastes must not be placed in the container without prior agreement:
6.2. Should any of the above wastes be discovered in a container when tipped, the Company may make an additional charge, which will be advised to and agreed with the Client.
6.3. The Company is able to provide disposal for Special and Hazardous wastes but only by prior agreement. Should the Client be unsure of a particular waste, please contact 01304 626364 for advice.
7. The standard period of hire for any container is seven days. Should the Client require the container for longer, the Company should be contacted. The Company will endeavour to collect the container when requested by the Client. The Client must ensure that:
7.1. The container is accessible at the collection time. Any delay longer than 10 minutes may result in an additional charge, which will be advised to and agreed with the Client.
7.2. The container is safe and correctly loaded. Overloaded containers may result in the Company being unable to collect the container until the Client removes some waste, or at the Company's discretion, collect the container and make an additional charge, which will be advised to and agreed with the Client.
8. No variation to these conditions nor any conditions of the Client shall have any effect unless expressly agreed between the Client and an authorised representative of the Company.
9. TW Services should be contacted on 01304 626364 with any concern or question relating to this hire contract or the safe and efficient management of waste.
We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it.If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 01304 626364. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
There are some products which we cannot cancel, refund or exchange.
Returns can be made through contacting us with the details below:
Please have ready the following details before calling us: order number, the reason for the return. Call us on 01304 626364 to arrange a collection depending on circumstances additional charges may be enforcable we will advise at the time of the call if this is the case.
Please see below for full details of our refund policy.
We want you to be happy with your service. If you're not, please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 7 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
We'll refund any delivery charges you've paid, provided you return the full order.
This does not affect your statutory rights.